- APPA (Association of Placenta Preparation Arts)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training or Certification
- Food Handler's Card or Food Service HACCP
- Self Study & Apprenticeship
- Encapsulation: TCM Method
- Encapsulation: Raw Foods Method
- Tincture or Essence
- Cord Keepsake
- Specialist's Workspace
I moved back to my roots to Dallas, Texas!
Every detail is important when handling your placenta. That's why Texas Placenta Service is a premier choice for placenta encapsulation in Texas.
- I have invested hundreds of hours on professional training in placentas, encapsulation technique and sanitation. I have been trained by The Association of Placenta Preparation Arts, trained in IOSHA bloodborne pathogens control, and California Food Handler's safety.
- Your placenta will be processed by me, in a dedicated space, while no other processing is taking place.
- Every set of materials I use have been sourced to ensure your placenta only has contact with food-safe surfaces.
- Your finished package will be beautiful and professional.
For North Texas placenta encapsulation booking details, visit Texas Placenta Service and choose the package right for you.
Placenta encapsulation services for Dallas Texas and beyond:
Dallas, Garland, Farmers Branch, Richardson, Frisco, Little Elm, The Colony, Mckinney, Allen, Lavon, Wylie, Royse City, Rockwall, Rowlett, Mesquite, Forney, Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Carrollton, Grapevine, Irving, Euless, Flower Mound, Roanoke, Lewisville, and Denton.