- Bloodborne Pathogens Training or Certification
- Food Handler's Card or Food Service HACCP
- Self Study & Apprenticeship
- Encapsulation: TCM Method
- Encapsulation: Raw Foods Method
- Encapsulation: Other Method
- Tincture or Essence
- Salve, Lotion or Body Butter
- Cord Keepsake
- Placenta Jewelry
- Specialist's Workspace
Placenta Encapsulation is a centuries-old practice, most often seen in Chinese medicine. In short, it involves the practice of ingesting the placenta after it has been steamed, dehydrated, ground, and placed into pills. Traditionally, this is taken by the mother and is believed to impart numerous health benefits. It is frequently taken shortly after giving birth, during a woman’s menstrual period, or during menopause with the belief that it helps counter some of the symptoms of menopause.
King County & Snohomish County. Including outlying Monroe & Sultan, Lake Stevens, and Edmonds.