- APPA (Association of Placenta Preparation Arts)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training or Certification
- Food Handler's Card or Food Service HACCP
- Self Study & Apprenticeship
- Encapsulation: TCM Method
- Encapsulation: Raw Foods Method
- Tincture or Essence
- Cord Keepsake
- Specialist's Workspace
We moved to be near family! New website and easy booking coming soon!
Every detail is the most important when handling your placenta. That's why Texas Placenta Service is a premier choice for placenta encapsulation in Northeast Texas.
- I have invested hundreds of hours on professional training in placentas, encapsulation technique and sanitation. I have been Certified by The Association of Placenta Preparation Arts, trained in IOSHA bloodborne pathogens control, and California Food Handler's safety.
- I am on-call for your birth!
- Your placenta will be processed by me, in a completely private, dedicated space, while no other processing is taking place.
- Every set of materials I use have been sourced to ensure your placenta only has contact with food-safe surfaces.
- Your finished package will be beautiful and professional.
For Northeast Texas placenta encapsulation booking details, visit Texas Placenta Service and choose the package right for you.
Placenta encapsulation services for most of Northeast Texas: Commerce, Greenville, Sulphur Springs, Wolfe City, and more.