- APPA (Association of Placenta Preparation Arts)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training or Certification
- Food Handler's Card or Food Service HACCP
- Self Study & Apprenticeship
- Encapsulation: TCM Method
- Encapsulation: Raw Foods Method
- Tincture or Essence
- Cord Keepsake
- Specialist's Workspace
Every detail is the most important when handling your placenta. That's why Happily After Birth is a premier choice for placenta encapsulation in Los Angeles.
- I have invested hundreds of hours on professional training in placentas, encapsulation technique and sanitation. I am Certified by The Association of Placenta Preparation Arts, trained in IOSHA bloodborne pathogens control, and California Food Handler's safety.
- I am on-call for your birth 24 hours a day! (most southern California hospitals require placenta pick up within 2 hours)
- Your placenta will be processed by me, in a completely private, dedicated lab, while no other processing is taking place.
- Every set of materials I use have been sourced to ensure your placenta only has contact with food-safe surfaces and zero harmful dyes or toxins, including the ingredient list of your actual pills. I have Organic, Gluten-free, Vegan, Kosher Capsules!
- Your finished package will be beautiful and professional.
For Los Angeles placenta encapsulation booking details, visit Happily After Birth and choose the package right for you.
Placenta encapsulation services for most of The Greater Los Angeles areas: Agoura Hills, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Brentwood, Calabasas, Camarillo, Hidden Hills, Hollywood Hills, La Canada Flintridge, Malibu, Manhattan Beach, Oxnard, Pacific Palisades, Palos Verdes, Pasadena, Rolling Hills, San Marino, Santa Barbara, Santa Monica, Thousand Oaks, Topanga, Ventura, Yorba Linda