- Encapsulation: TCM Method
- Tincture or Essence
- Cord Keepsake
- Specialist's Workspace
Placenta Preparation Services
- placenta encapsulation - Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- placenta tincture
- placenta essence
- placenta prints
- umbilical cord keepsake
Capsules: Traditional Chinese Medicine
Your placenta is steamed with fresh ginger, fresh green chile peppers and lemon (or lemongrass) before slicing and dehydrating it at 160 F. This method is believed to be warming and replenishing to the postpartum body and circulatory system, more supportive of mood and help your body use the beneficial properties of the placenta in a deeper way. This method also kills bacteria and reduces risk of spoilage.
Note: I am no longer offering the raw method of encapsulation in order to comply with health and safety standards. I believe that the steam method is far safer and superior to the raw method. As well the steam method has always been the most preferred method of encapsulation with all of my clients.
* vegetarian capsules are used, unless gelatin capsules are preferred.
Tincture 125 ml The benefit to having a tincture made is that it can be used in addition to and long after the capsules are gone. Placenta tincture is a liquid extract of the placenta and its ingredients in a high-grade alcohol. It makes a potent tincture, has an indefinite shelf life and drops are easy to consume.
Essence 125 ml is said to hold the vibrational qualities of the placenta. It is a liquid extract of the placenta and its ingredients in distilled water and a high-grade alcohol. It lasts forever and drops are easy to consume.
Placenta Prints: the placenta is often referred to as the Tree of Life. I create a print of your placenta on watercolour paper. I can spray it with a fixative, if desired. A placenta print is a great keepsake for your baby's book or to frame if desired.
Umbilical Cord Keepsake: a special addition to your encapsulation service which you can hang, store in your baby's memory box or book etc.
* prices include applicable taxes
Includes Capsules, Tincture and Essence,
Prints and a Cord Keepsake
PAMPER ME PACKAGE
Includes Capsules, Tincture and Essence
plus a Cord Keepsake
Includes Capsules, Tincture or Essence
plus a Cord Keepsake
* All services require a $100.00 deposit. The remainder of the balance is due upon completion of services.
* I now offer gift certificates toward any of my services. Fill out a contact form in order to purchase one.
* Not registered yet but your due date is tomorrow/you're in labour/perhaps if your baby was born yesterday? It's not too late! Contact me , and if I'm in town and available we'll make it happen!