- APPA (Association of Placenta Preparation Arts)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training or Certification
- Food Handler's Card or Food Service HACCP
- Self Study & Apprenticeship
- Encapsulation: TCM Method
- Encapsulation: Raw Foods Method
- Encapsulation: Other Method
- Tincture or Essence
- Salve, Lotion or Body Butter
- Cord Keepsake
- Placenta Jewelry
- Specialist's Workspace
Tiffany is a regional placenta leader and a holistic birth doula. Her certifications are with the Association of Placenta Preparation Arts (APPA), Bloodborne Pathogen Safety, La. Food Handling, Matrona holistic doula, Spinning Babies and Rebozo. Since 2013, she has helped over 700 families navigate many aspects of postpartum with placenta services and in birth including VBACs.
She is a ULL design graduate and a successful freelance graphic design professional.
She and her colleagues provide placenta preparation services in south Louisiana from Lafayette to Lake Charles and everywhere in between. Hire the only placenta specialists in Acadiana who are properly certified, trained, experienced, and have the only placenta labs, protocols and equipment that are annually board-approved.
The purpose of ingestion is to reintroduce hormones, protein, minerals such as iron and amino acids and other key nutrients to the mother’s body following labor and birth.
• restores physical and emotional balance
• prevents or lessens the "baby blues" and postpartum depression
• increases breast-milk production
• quickens healing & bleeding time
• natural pain relief
• increases energy levels
• provides an over-all feeling of well being.
The encapsulation process is done in a dedicated placenta lab using either Traditional
or Raw Prep method. All of the local Professional Placenta Preparation Specialists that Tiffany works with have had formal safety training and certification in placenta preparation in accordance with trade standards including OSHA Blood Borne Pathogen, Louisiana Food Handling, completed an apprenticeship training, and an international certification with the Association of Placenta Preparation Arts (APPA). Lafayette Placenta Encapsulation has the most knowledgable, experienced and formally certified placenta specialists in the region.
Once registered and deposit of $25 paid, you will receive a placenta transport kit in the mail with the name and number of your placenta specialist. Give her a call should you have any questions.
Placenta Encapsulation total fee (including the $25 deposit) = $225 ($25 deposit made with registration, $200 paid by pick-up/drop-off)
This fee includes a placenta transport kit mailed to you 4 weeks prior to our due date, discreetly packaged and bottled placenta capsules using your chosen method of processing, umbilical cord keepsake, dosage instructions, informational booklet, placenta pick-up and package drop-off, and access to your specialist for any question or concerns during your entire postpartum.
• Learn about our add-on services such as placenta prints, smoothie prep, tintures, salve and half & half encapsulation in your online registration process or call our info line for more information at (337) 366-0303.