- IPPA (International Placenta & Postpartum Association)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training or Certification
- Food Handler's Card or Food Service HACCP
- Encapsulation: TCM Method
- Encapsulation: Raw Foods Method
- Encapsulation: Other Method
- Tincture or Essence
- Salve, Lotion or Body Butter
- Truffles, Cookies, Other Food Items
- Cord Keepsake
- Placenta Jewelry
- Specialist's Workspace
Birth is only the beginning to motherhood and I am excited to join you on your journey. The special bond between mother and baby is truly amazing and extends far beyond the day of birth. A woman's body is unique and offers many benefits after birth.
I specialize in carrying on that bond through placenta encapsulation and offer a variety of products and keepsakes, including, breast milk, placenta, cremation ash, & inclusion jewelry. I offer birth doula services as well.
Not only am I trained through IPPA, but I am officially certified with them as well.