- IPPA (International Placenta & Postpartum Association)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training or Certification
- Food Handler's Card or Food Service HACCP
- Self Study & Apprenticeship
- Encapsulation: TCM Method
- Encapsulation: Raw Foods Method
- Encapsulation: Other Method
- Tincture or Essence
- Cord Keepsake
- Specialist's Workspace
When it comes to your placenta, you only have one chance to get it done right. Puget Sound Placenta offers peace of mind Seattle placenta encapsulation. Our core values are experience, reliability, transparency and safety. We've been in business for 9 years with 786 happy clients and counting!
- Triple Certified: IPPA placenta specialists, OSHA bloodborne pathogens and infection control trained, WA State Health Department food workers.
- Fast Turnaround: 1 day on average, delivery within 2 days guaranteed.
- Quality Training: 104 hours of combined education in technique & safety.
- Safety First: Rigorous disinfection standards, exceeding all requirements.
- Dedicated Service: On call exclusively for placentas 365 days per year with backup.
- Flexible Options: Your placenta is prepared specifically for your needs.
If you are interested in our Seattle placenta encapsulation services and want to inquire or if you are ready to book, click here.
Serving: Seattle, Ballard, Capitol Hill, Shoreline, Bellevue, Redmond, Mercer Island, Sammamish, Renton, SeaTac, Kent, Auburn, Federal Way, Tacoma, Kirkland, Lynnwood, Mukilteo, Mill Creek, Edmonds, Monroe, Bothell, Brier, Woodinville, Mountlake Terrace, Kenmore, Snohomish, Everett, Lake Stevens, Granite Falls, Marysville, Arlington.
We work with mothers from every walk of life. High power, corporate, type A moms… super crunchy vegan moms… mainstream, suburban moms… home water birth moms… planned cesarean moms. They all have one thing in common: they are hoping for an easier postpartum experience. No matter who you are or what your parenting philosophies are, postpartum is challenging. The struggles of adjusting to life with a new baby transcend our individual choices or values.
“It was totally worth it. I’m prone to depression and I was really worried about post partum depression, but I felt GREAT while taking the placenta. Very balanced and no depression.”
“I’m now 4 weeks postpartum and feel amazing – both mentally and physically! I absolutely attribute my well being to the pills and look forward to taking them every day to get me moving and energize me.”