- Bloodborne Pathogens Training or Certification
- Encapsulation: TCM Method
- Tincture or Essence
- Salve, Lotion or Body Butter
- Cord Keepsake
- Client's Home
Welcome to loving care that is customized to your family for labor and delivery, postpartum / newborn care and placenta encapsulation.
As your Postpartum Placenta Specialist (PPS), I offer in-home encapsulation service.
You will be given the instructions to transport your placenta from the hospital to your home. Once your placenta is in your home, we will schedule a two-day process which takes approximately 2+ hours each day. Often family members (curious on-lookers!) watch in amazement as the placenta is prepared in your sanitized kitchen. You can also add a placenta salve and/or tincture with your capsules.
Anecdotal evidence shows the benefits of placenta encapsulation to include:
- Decrease in baby blues and postpartum depression
- Increase and enrich breast milk
- Increase in energy
- Decrease in lochia, postpartum bleeding
- Decrease iron deficiency
Visit our website: