- IPPA (International Placenta & Postpartum Association)
- IPEN (Independent Placenta Encapsulation Network)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training or Certification
- Food Handler's Card or Food Service HACCP
- Encapsulation: TCM Method
- Encapsulation: Raw Foods Method
- Encapsulation: Other Method
- Tincture or Essence
- Salve, Lotion or Body Butter
- Cord Keepsake
- Client's Home
- Specialist's Workspace
I am delighted to be able to offer Placenta Encapsulation, Placenta Smoothies, Placenta Tincture, Placenta Cream, Placenta Essence, Placenta Balam, Placenta Prints and Cord Keepsakes from my dedicated work space in Leicester, Leicestershire.
I cover the whole of the Midlands, UK.
I provice a chiller pack and the all the paper work you will need 3 weeks before your due date so all you have to do is take the to the hospital with you and call me to collect your placenta once you have had your baby.
I make the process simple, easy and hassle free.
If you bbook to have Placenta Capsules, I will get these back to you the day after I collect your placenta. My fast turn around means your can start benefiting from your amazing placenta as quickly as possible.
I am trained with IPEN to the highest standards, I also hold full Health and Hygene certifications and am a proud member of the Placenta Remedies network.