- APPA (Association of Placenta Preparation Arts)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training or Certification
- Food Handler's Card or Food Service HACCP
- Self Study & Apprenticeship
- Encapsulation: TCM Method
- Encapsulation: Other Method
- Tincture or Essence
- Cord Keepsake
- Specialist's Workspace
We understand that safety is your number one concern, it's our number one concern too. We're proudly trained and certified by the Association of Placenta Preparation Arts (APPA), the gold standard in the field. Reggie McCloskey (they/she) is the only specialist in the area with this level of training and the only specialist in Columbus who has a professional workspace for preparation.
Columbus Placenta Encapsulation offers convenient pick-up and delivery or shipping, preparation in a specialist's workspace, as many capsules as your placenta will yield, and a free digital photo and umbilical cord keepsake. We prepare with a Traditional steamed method. Tinctures, broths, and prints are also offered.