- Bloodborne Pathogens Training or Certification
- Food Handler's Card or Food Service HACCP
- Self Study & Apprenticeship
- Encapsulation: TCM Method
- Salve, Lotion or Body Butter
- Cord Keepsake
- Specialist's Workspace
Interested in the benefits that placenta encapsulation can offer? I'd be honored to be your Placenta Encapsulation Specialist.
Placenta encapsulation is a popular service that turns your placenta into easy to use products designed to help you have a happier postpartum. There are thought to be many healing benefits to consuming the placenta. Here are just a few reasons why families choose encapsulation,
- Lessen the risk of postpartum depression
- Increase energy
- Increase milk production
- Decrease postpartum bleeding
- Stabilize moods
- Decrease anxiety
- Balance out hormones
- Combat fatigue
- Replenish B-vitamins
- Help with pain relief
I strive to help moms make the most out of their postpartum experience so they have an easier time transitioning into motherhood. I do all of the legwork for you so you can focus on what’s important- your new baby! I come to the hospital, birth center, or home to pick up your placenta for you. I clean, prepare and encapsulate your placenta in a sterilized area. Once the pills are complete I will bring them to you, either at your home or the hospital.
Please contact me for a free consultation or to answer any questions!
The Placenta Encapsulation Package – $250.00
The package includes:
1 encapsulated placenta
1 cord keepsake (if desired)
This service includes a phone conversation/consultation (if desired), picking up your placenta, encapsulation, cord keepsake, an informational packet, delivery of placenta capsules & a postpartum follow-up call or text.
(Additional travel fee may be added for clients more than 1 hour away OR you may mail your placenta to me if packaged properly)
Additional add on Services
Placental salve which I infuse with Essential oils & herbs, may promote healing, ward off infection and can be used for the following:
- Cesarean scars and lessen itching
- Perineal tears and hemorrhoids
- Reduce the appearance of sun-spots and wrinkles
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- Heal sore or cracked nipples from breastfeeding ( wipe off before breastfeeding)
- Diaper Rash Cream (cloth diaper safe and regular)
- Skin irritations and more.
Visit www.berthayoder.com to learn more