- Specialist's Workspace
- IPEN (Independent Placenta Encapsulation Network)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training or Certification
- Food Handler's Card or Food Service HACCP
- Encapsulation: TCM Method
- Encapsulation: Raw Foods Method
- Tincture or Essence
- Salve, Lotion or Body Butter
Hello my name is Amanda Denton. I am a highly qualified childcare professional with over 23 years of experience. I have numerous qualifications and have a wealth of knowledge and experience with expectant mothers, newborn babies through to teenagers. Placenta Practice is my Placenta Encapsulation Company which has been my main focus since 2012 when I became a qualified and certified Placenta Encapsulation Specialist. I am also a Phlebotomist certified, qualified and trained in the procurement of stem cells and work closely with the leading Stems cells and cord blood company, Smartcells.
- Registered, inspected and approved by Environmental Health Office and Public Health UK.
- I offer a Placenta Collection Kit, specially designed by a leading bio-medical scientist
- I hold a 3rd party agreement with Smartcells in the procurement of cord blood
- I am UK's only specialist who is also a qualified Phlebotomist, trained in the procurement of cord blood and stem cells.
- All Placenta Practice cosmetics hold Product Safety Reports (Safety Assessments) in compliance with European Union regulation 1223/2009. Our creams and balms are all natural, using 100% organic ingredients. Every single one is individually handmade and our unique formulas mean they are safe to use from birth.
For further detail please visit www.placentapractice.co.uk or call me on 07515 123124
WHAT DOES PLACENTA PRACTICE OFFER?
- Registered and approved by Environmental Health Office and Public Health UK
- Verified by Environmental Health Office for exceeding requirements for health and safety legislation.
- Available to collect 24 hours a day
- Speedy and tracked delivery by UPS in majority of cases.
- I am on call for you from the moment you book me.
- I have a purpose built outbuilding, used solely for placenta encapsulation related work.
- Outbuilding is equipped to hospitals standards with high quality stainless steel works tops.
- I only use high quality surgical grade supplies as used by the medical profession
- 90% of my placenta encapsulation processes uses disposable equipment to encapsulate your placenta.
- Only vegan capsules are used for placenta encapsulation.
- I provide a specially designed Placenta Collection Kit. Kit has been designed by a leading bio-medical scientist in line with the World Health Organization’s Guidelines for the Safe Transport of Infectious Substances and Diagnostic Specimens.
- Qualified Phlebotomist working in partnership with Smartcells – stem cells collection and cord blood
UK’s ONLY * Encapsulation Specialist who is also a qualified and certified Phlebotomist, specialising in the procurement of stem cells and cord blood. I am authorised to perform collections of stem cells and cord blood under a 3rd Party Human Tissue license with Smartcells. Stem cell therapy is currently being used to successfully treat more than 80 diseases. I work exclusively with Smartcells, UK’s leading stem cells storage company.
UK’s ONLY * Encapsulation Specialist to offer a specially designed and produced Placenta Collection Kit. Designed by a leading bio-medical scientist, with expertise in organ transportation, the kit ensures your placenta is kept below critical temperatures during storage and transportation. This kit is the very first of its kind in the UK and the safest way to store your placenta. Kit includes everything you need to safely store your placenta, including ready to use pre-printed labels. Particular attention paid to the design of the kit to help reduce the unfortunate instances of lost placentas within hospitals.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Independent Placenta Encapsulation Network (IPEN) – Training
- Smartcells Phlebotomist – qualified and trained in the procurement of umbilical cord blood and stem cells
- Full Disclosure and Barring Service clearance
- Professional Public and Product Liability Insurance in Placenta Encapsulation
- Pro Infection Control Certificate UK – NICE and HSE Blood Borne Pathogens Standard
- Level 2 Certificate in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 for Manufacturing – City & Guilds Accredited
- Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate Level 2 for Catering – City & Guilds Accredited
- Nutrition For Pregnancy and Baby
- BTEC Diploma in Nursery Nursing 1996
- Birth and Postnatal Doula with Doula UK
- First Aid Certified with St Johns Ambulance
- OCN Maternity Nurse Practitioner Award
- MNT Post Natal Depression Certificate
- MNT Multiple Births Certificate
- Developmental Baby Massage and Movement Teacher with Peter Walker
- Active Birth Study Day – Janet Balaskas
- Birth Crisis Workshop – Sheila Kitzinger
- Biological Nurturing Seminar – Dr Suzzane Colson
- Breastfeeding Workshop – Ruth Tamir
- Breastfeeding Workshop Level 1 & 2 – Nurturing Birth
- Hypnobirthing Workshop – Lisa Jackson
- Supporting a Lotus Birth Study Day
- Rebozo for Pregnancy and Childbirth by School of Babywearing
- Spinning Babies Workshop – Gail Tully
- Water Birth Study Day – Dianne Garland
- Womb Healing Workshop – Bushra Finch
- Organiser and attendee Workshop – Mark Harris
GET IN TOUCH
Please visit our website www.placentapractice.co.uk or if you want some friendly advice or a chat regarding what you can do with your placenta you can call me FREEPHONE on 0808 1234 454